The Spiritual Health and Theology priority area will help us achieve our mission and vision goals by cultivating and articulating a disciple-making theological centre grounded in our biblical convictions and expressed in our Confession of Faith. This will encourage pastors and churches to maintain an evangelical-Anabaptist spirituality, producing new disciples of Jesus. Although success in this strategic area will require contribution from all, the National Faith and Life team, in coordination with Provincial Faith and Life teams, Conference Ministers, Multiply and MB Seminary, will lead this priority area.
1. Assessment tool for spiritual and confessional health of our churches and leaders.
2. Resources for spiritual and theological health in the MB Church of Canada.
3. Update and upkeep of the Confession of Faith.
4. Opportunities to engage with the Confession of Faith.
5. Opportunities for study conferences and peer clusters.
6. Credentialing processes, on-going pastoral support, and professional development of pastors.
7. Surveys of church and pastoral health, engagement, and trends.
MB Seminary Courses
Oct 24 – Dec 17, 2022 – BIB 510 OL: Interpreting Scripture
You can find more information about these and other courses offered through MB Seminary by following the links below:
www.mbseminary.ca/foundations/ (click on the “schedule” tab)
www.mbseminary.ca/transformation/ (click on the “schedule” tab)