Healthy disciple-making communities are supported by healthy organizational culture, structures and systems.. The aim here is to provide skill development and continuing education to those leading in critical administration and governance areas. Although success in this strategic area will require contribution from the National Council in coordination with Provincial teams, Conference ministers, the National Faith and Life Team, Multiply and MB Seminary, the principal organization (CCMBC) will lead this priority area.
1. Define and develop an assessment process to analyze effectiveness of MB Church Canada governing boards
2. Create a pattern of training for those in administrative and governance roles
3. Establish measuring systems to monitor strategic priorities
4. Build and maintain proper levels of evaluation and accountability
5. Create robust two-way communication with the constituency
6. Share a church health self-assessment report card to be used annually with data that is centrally collated
7. Develop shared resource libraries for HR, administration, etc.
8. Develop and promote shared systems, technologies, best practices among churches
9. Implement common system or automated data integration/upload for statistical tracking