The Mission area’s objective is to facilitate and encourage our mission to be a disciple-making movement in Canada, and from Canada to the globe. This mission will require a well-articulated strategy that is integrated into all MB ministry areas. Although success in this strategic area will require contribution from all, Multiply, in coordination with Provincial teams, Conference ministers, the National Faith and Life Team, and MB Seminary, will lead this priority area.
1. Assess the mission extension capacity of churches, and mission engagement opportunities through discipleship-focused surveys.
2. Facilitate mission training and immersing experiences for local churches and leaders.
3. Provide business capacity building partnerships in global mission contexts.
4. Facilitate (Build) the development of a network of reproducing missional churches and commitment to disciple-making towards church planting.
5. Continue support for mission with diaspora church planting, First Nations and international student ministry.
6. Establish global and local partnerships between churches in mission projects.
7. Create age-specific (Life stages) discipleship in mission resources.
MB Seminary Courses
Aug 29 – Oct 22, 2022 – DSC 510 OL: Missional Discipleship
You can find more information about these and other courses offered through MB Seminary by following the links below:
www.mbseminary.ca/foundations/ (click on the “schedule” tab)
www.mbseminary.ca/transformation/ (click on the “schedule” tab)