A monthly snapshot of our current financial position. These metrics reflect March YTD transactions posted as of April 28, 2020. Send questions and comments to FAQ@mbchurches.ca.
Year-to-date Income (Actual v. Budget)
CCMBC is currently $158,890 short of year-to-date budgeted income.
- Provincial support is $220,735 below budget. Some provinces pay quarterly, with the first payment coming in April.
- MB church plants received $52,054 of unbudgeted donations, offsetting the $66,584 expense, resulting in a $14,530 shortfall.
- An additional $96,150.23 from provinces was received in April (or in transit). Accounting for this, the year to date difference is ($62,739.77).
Year-to-date Expenses (Actual v. Budget)
CCMBC is currently $63,626 above year-to-date budgeted expenses.
- A full-year insurance payment occurred earlier in the year.
- Travel expenses for future months also occurred earlier in the year.
- Although expenses year to date are higher than budget. They are in keeping with the annual budget.
Year-to-date Expenses by Category
- Collaborative Model includes National Director, National Faith and Life Team, National Ministry Team, National Assembly, National Assembly Executive, and the Centre for MB Studies.
- MB family partner support includes ICOMB, MB Seminary, ETEQ, MB Historical Commission, and the Leadership Training Matching Grant.