A monthly snapshot of our current financial position. These metrics reflect June YTD transactions posted as of June 30, 2020. Send questions and comments to FAQ@mbchurches.ca.
SINGLE STREAM FUNDING
CCMBC is currently $149,945 under year-to- date forecasted revenue of $751,298
Year-to-date Income (Actual v. Budget)
- One-stream funding from provincial conferences is at 80% of the year-to-date forecast. Amounts received in July have been included to reflect church contributions to the end of June.
- Provincial conference support is $194,899 below year-to-date forecast and other revenue is $44,954 above forecast.
CCMBC is currently $152,519 above year-to-date forecasted expenses. Cuts have been made to budgeted expenses for the balance of the year.
Year-to-date Expenses (Actual v. Budget)
- Collaborative Model (National Director, National Faith and Life Team, National Ministry Team, National Assembly, National Assembly Executive, and the Centre for MB Studies), staff costs, including travel have been reduced for the balance of the year.
- MB Church planting expenses are a reported net of $108,915 of unbudgeted, designated donations.
- MB Family partner support (ICOMB, MB Seminary, ETEQ, MB Historical Commition, and the Leadership Training Matching Grant) is a reported net $38,024 of flowthrough donations.
EXPENSES BY CATEGORY