A monthly snapshot of our current financial position. Additional metrics will be displayed as more data becomes available to us. Each quarter, CCMBC Investments and Legacy Fund will supply…
Year-to-date Income (Actual v. Budget)
CCMBC is currently $70,234 short of year-to-date budgeted income.
- Provincial single-stream funding is 84% under the year-to-date budget. CCMBC anticipates these funds to be received quarterly.
- An additional $18,000 of Provincial support for MB church plants is also anticipated.
Year-to-date Expenses (Actual v. Budget)
CCMBC is currently $66,092 above year-to-date budgeted expenses.
- A full-year insurance payment occurred in January 2020.
- Travel expenses for future months also occurred in January 2020.
- Although expenses year to date are higher than budget. They are in keeping with the annual budget.
Year-to-date Expenses by Category
- Collaborative Model includes National Director, National Faith and Life Team, National Ministry Team, National Assembly, National Assembly Executive, and the Centre for MB Studies.
- CCMBC Supported 21 MB church plants in January 2020.
- MB family partner support includes ICOMB, MB Seminary, ETEQ, MB Historical Commission, and the Leadership Training Matching Grant.