A monthly snapshot of our current financial position. These metrics reflect April YTD transactions posted as of April 30, 2020. Send questions and comments to FAQ@mbchurches.ca.
Year-to-date Income (Actual v. Budget)
CCMBC is currently $ 106,881 short of year-to-date budgeted income
- One-stream funding from provincial conferences is approximately 50% of the YTD budget. ($55,018.50 of intended support has been received in May, 2020, which would bring it up to 64% of budget).
- Provincial Conference Support is $196,684 below budget while Other Revenue is $89,803 greater than budget.
Year-to-date Expenses (Actual v. Budget)
CCMBC is currently $63,507 above year-to-date budgeted expenses.
- Collaborative Model: Includes prepaid insurance of $11,770.
- MB Church Planting: $75,267.25 of the over budget expense is offset by unbudgeted, designated donations in Other Revenue.
- MB Family Partner Support: $30,101.34 of the over budget expenses is offset by unbudgeted, designated donations in Other Revenue.
Year-to-date Expenses by Category
- Collaborative Model includes National Director, National Faith and Life Team, National Ministry Team, National Assembly, National Assembly Executive, and the Centre for MB Studies.
- MB family partner support includes ICOMB, MB Seminary, ETEQ, MB Historical Commission, and the Leadership Training Matching Grant.