Click here for transcript of video.
All MB congregational leaders, members and attendees are invited to join us for the 2018 regional meetings for updates on current conference work. You are encouraged to provide feedback and voice any concerns you may have.
Discussion topics include:
1. Update on the development of the collaborative model.
- Decisions coming out of Gathering
- Work being done since Gathering
- Questions for clarification
- Introduction to the National Ministry Team
2. Presentation of the draft Strategic Plan for the MB Churches of Canada
- Discussion with Q&A
3. Proposed Budget for 2019
Attend a meeting near you!
- Saturday, October 27: 10am – 1pm, Église Chrétienne Évangélique de Sainte-Rose, Laval, QC
- Saturday November 3: 10am – 3pm, 83 Henderson Hwy, Winnipeg, MB
- Monday, November 5: 7pm – 9pm, Metro Community, Kelowna, BC
- Tuesday, November 6: 7pm – 9pm, Westwood Church, Prince George, BC
- Wednesday, November 7: 7pm – 9pm, Church on Five, Richmond, BC
- Thursday, November 8: 7pm – 9pm, Bakerview Church, Abbotsford, BC
- Friday, November 9: 11am – 2pm, Neighbourhood Church, Nanaimo, BC
- Monday, November 12: 3pm – 5pm, Manotick Community Church, Ottawa, ON
- Tuesday, November 13: 8am – 10am, Glencairn Church, Waterloo, ON
- Wednesday, November 14: 8am – 10am, JJ Kaps, St. Catharines, ON
- Wednesday, November 14: 12pm – 2pm, Behta Darya Community Church, Toronto, ON
- Saturday, November 17: 9:00am – 3:30pm, ABMB Office, Calgary, AB
- Saturday, November 24: 9:30am – 3:30pm, West Portal Church, Saskatoon, SK